[j-nsp] Sandisk Extreme III 1G CF card compatibility

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Mon May 5 13:41:40 EDT 2008

> From: Eric Van Tol <eric at atlantech.net>
> Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 13:28:43 -0400
> Sender: juniper-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net

Possibly worth noting is that Juniper seems to only use Silicon Systems
for 1GB CF. At least every 1GB card we have received from Juniper is
Silicon Systems.

We have a bunch more on order, but we only have a few in hand at this
time, so it the sample may not be statistically valid, especially when
the ones we have were purchased at about the same time.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)