[j-nsp] Juniper support vs. Cisco TAC - experiences?

Jonathan Brashear jbrashear at hq.speakeasy.net
Wed May 28 08:37:06 EDT 2008

I'll agree with this, though in my experience I've gotten to that
2nd/3rd level much more quickly with Juniper than I ever did with Cisco.
Maybe I've just been lucky or I've been with companies whose contracts
were big enough that I got better than average treatment, but on average
I get the answer I need more quickly from Juniper than Cisco.

Network Engineer
http://www.speakeasy.net