[j-nsp] Load Balancing with LSPs

luis barrios labarriosdl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:00:58 EST 2008

Thanks for your answer...
The P router is M10i ( 8.2 R2.4) , the PE router is m7i ( 7.3R1.5)Im working
with real traffic and there are a lot of application using the links.  And
the behavior of the hash mechanism could be the reason of what im seeing ..
do you know how can i test change the behavior of the algorithm, thanks ..

thanks Ariff

luis