[j-nsp] Ex-series XML API

Ross Vandegrift ross at kallisti.us
Thu Nov 20 10:00:02 EST 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 11:54:37AM -0500, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
> While most of the things from the M/MX/T JUNOS API work fine, there's
> nothing on any EX specific tasks.  Makes it hard to develop apps for
> the EX.

For the archives:

I just received confirmation from our SE that there is currently no
such reference for the EX series swtiches.  The best asnwer he got
internally is to get operational XML commands by appending "get-" to
the topmost XML element from the junos namespace.

Ross

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at kallisti.us

"If the fight gets hot, the songs get hotter.  If the going gets tough,
the songs get tougher."
	--Woody Guthrie