[j-nsp] Redistribute Connected

Brendan Mannella bmannella at teraswitch.com
Mon Nov 24 20:36:12 EST 2008

I dont run any IGP, just IBGP.

Brendan Mannella
President and CEO
TeraSwitch Networks Inc.
Ph: 412-387-3543
Mobile: 412-592-7848
Efax: 412-202-7094

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron Dewell" <aaron.dewell at woods.net>
To: "Brendan Mannella" <bmannella at teraswitch.com>
Cc: juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 8:40:39 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [j-nsp] Redistribute Connected

You'll need an export policy, which if you want to redistribute all
connected routes into BGP, you can match on from protocol direct, or you
can match on your specific route, then accept.

Of course, the route will then be propagated to the other transit,
unless you have a policy preventing that on the other router. Are you
sure you don't want that interface routes in your IGP instead of iBGP?

Aaron