[j-nsp] flexible-ethernet-services on 1000 LH interfaces

sthaug at nethelp.no sthaug at nethelp.no
Wed Oct 15 11:15:17 EDT 2008

> I am trying to build l2circuits between a few junipers in my network
> without any luck.  In my test case I have M20s with dual LH optic GIGe
> interfaces facing a cisco cat 6500 using 802.3ad where I then have
> vlans hanging off said switch to service downstream transit customers
> and, I was hoping, possible transport customers.

As far as I know, the LH PICs don't support flexible-ethernet-services.
You may want to try "encapsulation vlan-ccc" at the physical interface
level. See also "Configuring VLAN Encapsulation" at for instance

 <http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos85/swconfig85-network-interfaces/id-12148010.html#id-12148010>

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, sthaug at nethelp.no