[j-nsp] log

Craig Pierantozzi craigp at tozz.net
Sun Oct 26 14:12:57 EDT 2008

You have to set up a host under the system-->syslog configuration to
send to a remote host:

<http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos92/swconfig-system-basics/directing-messages-to-a-remote-machine-or-the-other-routingengine.html

<http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos92/swconfig-system-basics/host.html

Set up the facility and severity to your requirements. For example, if
you want all messages at the severity level of 'info', you would
configure:

host x.x.x.x {
     any info;
     log-prefix router1.boston1;