[j-nsp] OpenSSH V5.1 with ScreenOS

Ross Vandegrift ross at kallisti.us
Mon Sep 1 11:53:25 EDT 2008

Hello,

Looks like something changed during a recent upgrade to OpenSSH V5.1.
When connecting to ScreenOS firewalls, the firewalls closes the
connection as soon as authentication has passed.

We've got a ticket open with JTAC, but I'm not sure it's going to go
anywhere quickly.  I've run into different quirks with Netscreen-SSH
before, so I'm guessing there's some new option that confuses the
firewall.  Anyone run into this and found a workaround?

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at kallisti.us

man in the bonds of Hell."