[j-nsp] Multihoming servers to two Virtual Chassises

Tore Anderson tore at linpro.no
Tue Sep 16 08:27:07 EDT 2008

* Chuck Anderson

> What software release were you testing with?  9.1R3 has a fix
> scheduled for PR 295093 which describes a problem of lost
> connectivity over a virtual chassis fiber link caused by not properly
> flooding unknown frames over the fiber link.  Plain stacks (no VC
> fiber links) worked fine when I tested it.

I'm running 9.2R1.10.  I wasn't able to look up that ID, unfortunately
(need to convince the reseller/elite partner that sold me the gear to
grant me that access it seems).

Anyway, I tried not using fibres for VC links, and then it seemed to
work better.  The OSPF session stayed up, at least, so I think I might
be running into that bug you mentioned.  Thanks!

Regards,
--
Tore Anderson