[j-nsp] Router Reflector and L3 VPN support on same router

Abhi vyaaghrah-eng at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 09:08:25 EDT 2008

Hi Every Body

I am configuring Juniper router in a Lab Setup i am able to establish full mesh connectivity will configuring router to support L3 VPN functionality with other 3 router by explicitly configuring them. i tried configuring one of the Router to be RR and simultaneously be a peer for L3 VPN peer.

It failed to work in this manner.

1) Can we do this if yes how. I know this would not have a practical application but we need to test the same.

 regards
abhijeet.c