[j-nsp] Router Reflector and L3 VPN support on same router

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 09:18:19 EDT 2008

  Have you enabled traceoptions anywhere for the purposes of
debugging?  If so, what did you see there.  You'll likely need to
share some of your config with us.
  I know route reflection isn't supported 'inside' a VRF, but that's
not what you're trying to do, so I have to think what you're trying to
do IS possible (though I've never done it).

David