[j-nsp] IS-IS Badness with JunOS

Piotr Marecki bubupm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:03:39 EDT 2009

Are you advertising RSVP LSP as p2p links in ISIS ? ( aka
forwarding-adjacency feature in IOS ) and/or you are using TE
shortcuts ?
It looks indeed scary, but theoretically FA has big potential of doing
bad thing ( especially in some sort of RSVP LSP stuck scenario ).

Sorry for not providing answers, but just giving more questions :(

regards

Piotr Marecki