[j-nsp] Nantech-juniper-pb

Mohamed Jrad mohamed.jrad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 18:58:03 EDT 2009

I tried to configure a confederation on the M120 router (means that Nantech
and the M120 router are in the same confederation but not in  the same AS)
the error message changed, the new error message is " AS path attribute
problem ".
I tried the same think in a cisco router and it works fine, there is no
problem and I succeeded in creating thousands of BGP routes.
So I don't know why Nantech work with cisco and it don't work with Juniper.