[j-nsp] Will P-1GE-SFP work in M5/M10/M20?

Jonas Frey jf at probe-networks.de
Tue Apr 21 12:06:42 EDT 2009

David,

i am sorry but you need a FPC-E (for M20) or FEB-M5-E/FEB-M10-E
(enhanced FEB for M5/M10).

Without this you will see no traffic at all (no arp etc) but the pic
will be detected.

As for the form factor it doesnt matter, the electronics are the same so
you can use P/PE in any combination within M5/M10/M20.

Regards,
Jonas