[j-nsp] ex4200 throughput trouble on 10GE interface

Michael mschedrin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:47:15 EDT 2009

Hi all,
Recentle I've installed first ex4200 to my core network with 10GE uplink
module. Now almost every day in peak time I see sudden fall of throughput on
10GE interface. Peak load is about 4G. At the moment outbound traffic falls
to 3G and users notice upload speed downgrade. The only method I found to
resolve the problem - reboot the switch. Nothing unusual is configured on
switch, no QoS also. I've no idea how to troubleshoot the problem?May be you
can point me to some worthful troubleshooting guides?