[j-nsp] ex4200 throughput trouble on 10GE interface

Michael Schedrin mschedrin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:00:59 EDT 2009

I've disabled flow control when thoroughput fall occured again. That didn't
help, but I investigated new information. On cisco side I have noticed
oversize errors on 10G interface, about 2000 per second. After juniper
reboot there are no such errors. So I dive into reading about this errors. Any
help appreciated.

--
С уважением,
Щедрин Михаил