[j-nsp] router protect policy

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Thu Aug 6 01:13:17 EDT 2009

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009, Chris Morrow wrote:
> as a base-level question... why are these 'standard firewall filter' features
> NOT supported on what is a 'standard juniper' platform?
>
> if you need/want these, open bugs. it's silly that these aren't supported.

JTAC folks will just refer you to some obscure page that mentions this
(or should mention this but currently doesn't and suggest you file a
doc PR that will be implemented in 9 months) and ask you to open an ER
case or talk to your sales guy.  "This isn't supported but it should
be" doesn't seem to fly well in JTAC at least based on my experience.