[j-nsp] M7i Hard Disk Replacement

Brendan Mannella bmannella at teraswitch.com
Mon Aug 17 09:56:25 EDT 2009

So I have settled on replacing the hard drive with a SSD. But I have two
more questions.

1) I see on the cluepon link that they are using a 8gb drive. RE-400 comes
with a 20 gig drive. Will a 8gb be fine, or should I get something of
similar size to the factory size.

2) I did have a CF card in the router, is it normal/default behavior for it
to reboot the router upon disk failure?

Brendan