[j-nsp] XFP and XENPAK

Ruslan A. Magomedov magpack at retn.net
Fri Feb 6 14:37:30 EST 2009

Hello,

Did somebody try to have LW XENPAK working in 10Gig Ethernet PIC. I am asking
this question generally because LW is not mentioned in the PIC specification

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/hardware/m-series/m320/m320-pic/10-gigabit-ethernet-pic-with-xenpak-m320-router.html#ten-ge-xenpak

Thank you in advance

Best regards,
Ruslan