[j-nsp] J6350 rackmounts

Ben Dale bdale at comlinx.com.au
Thu Feb 12 21:41:00 EST 2009

Hi Craig,

J6350-RMK is what you receive when you buy the router, and J6350-
RMK-02 is a 4-post rail-kit.  Below are the official part descriptions
for your info:

J6350-RMK: Spare 19" Dual Bracket Rack Mount Kit for all SSG520,
SSG550, J4350, and J6350 models.  Fits most 2 and 4-post racks,
providing support with 2 brackets for Mid or Front mount.  One set
included with all SSG520, SSG550, J4350 and J6350 platforms.

J6350-RMK-02: Rear-Support Rackmt Kit, 2 Rails, for SSG500/500M/J4350/
J6350, for 4-post racks. Not incl w/base sys

Cheers,

Ben