[j-nsp] EX4200 1000baseT SFP unsupported in 9.4

Ruslan A. Magomedov magpack at retn.net
Sat Feb 14 17:42:37 EST 2009

Hello,

I saw the same after upgrading from 9.2R2.15 to 9.3R2.8 and have not
tried later releases yet

Switch stopped detecting two SFP-SX installed in 4x GE SFP module
I do not know what brand they were

   PIC 1          REV 03A  711-021270   AR0208112594      4x GE SFP
     Xcvr 0                NON-SFP      XGS00206          UNKNOWN
     Xcvr 1                NON-SFP      XGS00208          UNKNOWN
     Xcvr 2       m>       NON-JNPR     H22L935           SFP-LX10
     Xcvr 3       r        NON-JNPR     H22L933           SFP-LX10

Best regards,
Ruslan