[j-nsp] EX4200 1000baseT SFP unsupported in 9.4

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Sat Feb 14 18:54:33 EST 2009

Hi,

These seems to be a common issue here with SFPs working in one rel and
suddenly not in the next rel. This really sucks quite a lot, why is this
happening?

Rather than ask if there is a supported SFP for this release/hardware, I'd
like to know why SFPs that worked fine suddenly break with a point software
upgrade!

Any response from Juniper?

--
Leigh