[j-nsp] IP Management

chenoi A chenoi_a at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 01:27:26 EST 2009

Hai...

What is the best practice to manage public ip... as what we now...all the ip block given bt RIR must be in good manage.

i got a block of IP from APNIC /22

i have divided to 4 /24.

i will allocate the ip for customer, infrastructure, loopback ip, wan operation ip. (is this correct?)

normally for wan operation ip and loopback ip does it also taken from the block given?

if anyone could share their way of ip management or maybe some sample...i realy much appreciated it....and it may give me the good and d best idea how to manage my own ip block.

TQ