[j-nsp] commit scripts / slax

Cheikh-Moussa Ahmad acm at axians.de
Thu Feb 26 10:29:09 EST 2009

Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding slax scripting. I have a script, which searches for a special
description in the main interface and then check, whether unit 0 from this particular interface
is configured under ospf and ldp.  Now this works fine, but the drawback of the script is that it
only checks the unit 0. My first idea was to concat the for-each statement, but unfortunately
this doesn't work. I'am not really familiar with slax and it is new stuff for me.

Anyone has an idea, how to concat for-each statements in slax, or does anyone has a better idea/hint
to solve this ? It should be something like this :

 for-each (statemet) {
   if(description == '****') {
     for-each (statement) {
       check if interface is configured in protocolls
     }
   }
 }

Regards,