[j-nsp] commit scripts / slax

Curtis Call ccall at juniper.net
Thu Feb 26 11:20:57 EST 2009

This might work for you.  I wrote it out by hand and didn't test it so there might be syntax errors but hopefully it will point you in the right direction:

for-each( interfaces/interface[description == "****"] ) {
	var $interface-name = name;
	for-each( unit ) {
		var $full-name = $interface-name _ "." _ name;
		/* Check OSPF */
		if( jcs:empty( protocols/ospf/area/interface[name==$full-name] ) ) {
			/* It's not there...do something... */
		}
		/* Check LDP */
		if( jcs:empty( protocols/ldp/interface[name==$full-name] ) ) {
			/* It's not there...do something... */
		}	}
}