[j-nsp] J2320/2350

Amos Rosenboim amos at oasis-tech.net
Wed Jan 7 02:55:20 EST 2009

Hello All,

I'm planning to to deploy J-2320 routers in a hosting farm facing two
ISPs.
I would like to receive full internet routing table from both ISPs.
in terms of forwarding capacity they seem to have more what I need,
but when looking at the number of BGP routes they seem to be limited
to 300K routes, which is less than 2 X full routes.
OFC I'll take them with the maximum memory configuration - 1Gig.

Does anybody on this list have any experience with these routers in
such scenario?

Cheers,

Amos