[j-nsp] multiple lsp between 2 router

Richmond, Jeff Jeff.Richmond at frontiercorp.com
Thu Jan 8 00:40:10 EST 2009

I haven't done that, but you should be able to do something with a policy to accomplish this. For example, I have a very simple policy I use in conjunction with my LB forwarding policy. Looks kind of like this:

jeff at R5> show configuration policy-options policy-statement LSP-SELECTION
term SEQ-100 {
    from community TEST-VPN;
    then {
        install-nexthop lsp R5-R3-TEST;
        accept;
    }
}
term SEQ-200 {
    from protocol bgp;
    then {
        install-nexthop lsp R5-R3;
        accept;
    }
}

jeff at R5> show configuration routing-options forwarding-table
export [ LOAD-BAL-PER-PACKET LSP-SELECTION ];

I would think that maybe if you did a from term looking for a DSCP/EXP marking, you could steer traffic into a particular LSP that way. Again, I haven't done this, so I can't say for sure, but that is where I would start.

Hope this helps,
-Jeff