[j-nsp] Update on M7

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:05:29 EST 2009

  1GB of flash requirement is indeed just the Flash memory, so yes,
you'd need to upgrade to a  1GB flash.  You CAN still run 9.x with
less than a gig of flash (discussed and provden previously on this
list), but it's not recommended by Juniper, and
could make it tough to upgrade code later.

  As for the firewall rules you alluded to, I'm not sure which ones
you're talking about.  I don't recall implementing anything special
when we went to 9.x.

David