[j-nsp] J-6350 for 'Virtual Firewalling' services

Ben Dale bdale at comlinx.com.au
Mon Jan 26 16:49:35 EST 2009

They certainly can - I would highly recommend running JUNOS-ES if you
are going to attempt this though.
Last time I ran this up in the lab, I stopped configuring at 383 VRFs
on a J2320, even though "officially" they are supposed to only support
around 20.  Interfaces from each of these VRs can be placed into
security zones and policies applied from there.  You can achieve
functionality very similar to the Netscreen/SRX "Virtual-System"..

Cheers,

Ben