[j-nsp] J-6350 for 'Virtual Firewalling' services

Jonathan Looney jonlooney at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 08:28:57 EST 2009

> You can achieve functionality very similar to the Netscreen/SRX
"Virtual-System".

The last time I used JUNOS software with Enhanced Services on a J-series
router (9.0), you could only configure security policy in the main routing
instance.  This security policy applied to traffic in routing instances, but
it was only configured in the main routing instance.  Therefore, if the
functionality is still the same, I think the functionality is probably more
analogous to ScreenOS with multiple vrouters (without vsys).

-Jon