[j-nsp] DMVPN on Juniper

masood at nexlinx.net.pk masood at nexlinx.net.pk
Tue Jul 14 08:46:48 EDT 2009

Hi Dale,

With S2S (spoke 2 spoke) the biggest problem is now how to avoid
static/manual configuration.
What I am thinking the NHRP server for the following Hub/Spoke toplogy can
be used to complete the link between S2S. In this case HUB can be used
only for query. Cisco supports it; Juniper ??????

Regards,
Masood