[j-nsp] DMVPN on Juniper

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+j-nsp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 07:01:22 EDT 2009

Hi Masood,

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 9:53 PM, <masood at nexlinx.net.pk> wrote:
> I am not sure if this is right for you :)
>
> http://kb.juniper.net/kb/documents/public/junos_es/JUNOS_ES_Multipoint_VPN_with_NHTB.pdf

Thanks for replying! This configuration seems to create a
hub-and-spoke multipoint VPN. I'm really looking for a solution that
allows direct spoke-to-spoke (full mesh) communication, and ideally,
something that does not require static configuration of anything but
the spoke-to-hub tunnel.

cheers,
Dale