[j-nsp] L2VPN not forwarding

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Thu Jul 30 06:29:14 EDT 2009

I hate replying to my own posts, but a day after posting, I was finally able to ping.  No changes were made to the configs on anything and the only thing that was different was that I had physically moved the two test routers.  Since then, I've been able to reproduce the non-pinging by doing various things like shutting down an intermediary interface or clearing OSPF adjacencies, but cannot figure out why.  It doesn't seem to recover from any sort of hiccup.  GRE tunnels are up, MPLS pings work fine, 'show l2vpn connections' show the VPN as up.  Where to go after this?

-evt