[j-nsp] Virtual IP Routing

Muhammad Atif Jauahar atif.jauhar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 06:30:41 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have two servers (one in production, and second in DR site). They are
automatically sync with eachother. One Virtual IP bind to both side. These
servers have IP Address from two differnet  /24 subnet and place in two
different cities. Client access there Virtual IP.If Production Server goes
down, at backend they are accessing DR Site. Client have no visibility to
which server they are connecting. Kindly let me know How can I perform
routing of Virtual IP, there are Layer-3 network between them (i.e. Routers,
MPLS backbone and OSPF)

 Regards,

Atif.