[j-nsp] Multicast, ASM and SSM

Judd, Michael (Michael) mjudd at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Jul 30 06:54:53 EDT 2009

Chris,

Thanks for the information. This is a good start. I had considered setting this up in a lab but I suspected that it would not tell me much and I would not be able to reproduce such a problem. I will post what I find if it would be of any interest.

Regards

Mike

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Judd
MTS, JNCIS-M
Alcatel-Lucent
1 Robbins Road
Westford, MA 01886
office: 978-952-1516

Technical Support Operations Americas
Toll Free:  1 (866) 582-3688
Direct Dial:  1-613-784-8928
        Prompt 1:  Remote Technical Support
        Prompt 2:  Parts Repair or Exchange
        Prompt 3:  On-Site Technical Support dispatch
        Prompt 7:  OnLine Customer Support Web Site support