[j-nsp] BGP test method

Truman Boyes truman at suspicious.org
Mon Jun 1 00:15:10 EDT 2009

Hi,

BGP is advertising your routes, however it is not responsible for the
offered load on your interfaces. This load is based upon real traffic
flows that traverse those links. What load are you looking to test?

You could advertise a longer prefix through the trial provider and
then test a subset of traffic flows through the provider.

Truman