[j-nsp] Maximum no. of static arp entries in M7i

Truman Boyes truman at suspicious.org
Mon Jun 29 15:21:04 EDT 2009

Make sure that you add the static arp entries into the configuration
and not from any shell commands; otherwise if the router reboots your
entries will need to be re-added.

I know you can configure 10k mac filters on the IQ2, not sure about
scaling higher than that. You could test this or ask your local SE
team to help you.

Truman