[j-nsp] 13 Tips for Passing Juniper Lab Tests

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Mon Jun 29 17:02:23 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 02:44:44PM -0600, Mark Calkins wrote:
> DUUUDE Really?  flame a guy for trying to be helpful.  At least we don't
> need a comprehensive test for being an asshole.

*Shrug* I wasn't aware that dropping a link to your own blog full of
advice that could best be described as "generic to all tests" was a
universal get out of criticism free card. More power to the guy, I have
nothing against him and who knows maybe it will help someone out. I just
thought that there might be some additional data which could be added to
the conversation.

Your post on the other hand, was completely useless. :)