[j-nsp] 13 Tips for Passing Juniper Lab Tests

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:06:14 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 14:40, Dan Farrell<danno at appliedi.net> wrote:
> How do these tips differ from tips given for any other kind of exam?

I think that written exams are quite a bit easier to game, what with
test-king and the like - plus they are more approachable for most
people but overall probably not much is that different, hence my
statement: "...most of these suggestions should help with any JNTCP
hands-on test and probably other vendors as well."

These tips are simply the best advice I have for those who want to get
certified without giving away information that I probably shouldn't.
I have yet to take any other practical exams so I stuck to what I have
direct experience with.

Thanks for reading!

~Chris

PS - if anyone has more specific information that they think could
help folks out, I welcome hearing it and would be happy to add it - or
you could simply leave it as a comment for all to read on the post  :)

--
Chris Grundemann
weblog.chrisgrundemann.com