[j-nsp] 13 Tips for Passing Juniper Lab Tests

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Mon Jun 29 17:40:18 EDT 2009

heheheh....  It's all in entertainment.  And while I agree that there
are several (12 sounds right) folks with 4xCCIE, I think the point was
that having the certification does not account for experience or common
sense.

And while I don't typically update specific route filters for people, I
do often get into the design ideas behind them or recommend what things
should be done where.  And having multiple CCIE's doesn't exempt one
from occasionally doing some router work! (grin)

Scott