[j-nsp] IPV6 over PPP with radius

Junaid junaid.x86 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 08:42:48 EST 2009

Hi,

If you are assigning IP addresses from local-pool, you dont need any
change on the RADIUS server. However, you will need to have a PPP
dialer that understands IPv6. Although, v6 address is not assigned by
PPP but IPV6CP negotiates each node's Interface Identifier. Windows
Vista's PPP dialer supports v6, as well as the PPP dialer shipped with
Linux.

Junaid