[j-nsp] snmp oid for polling DCU

shariq qamar shariq.qam at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:12:16 EST 2009

Hi Techies ,

did anyone ever poll DCU & SCU traffic in bytes/sec ever via MRTG server by
polling the counters via OID ,

I done the same on my routers and the values are perfectly maching on the
interface but same values i m not able to poll via OID , the values which i
m getting via OID on my MRTG server are actually add-on counters its
actually not refreshing same as happening on inteface just like live traffic
.

If anyone ever work on the same then please suggest me what counter  i can
poll , to get the desired results