[j-nsp] Urgently Need Sample of IP Address Plan

chenoi A chenoi_a at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 08:58:34 EDT 2009

Hai...

I need some advised and sample perhaps... I have being searching net, reading books, get some advise, ARIN/APNIC guide, etc but i still think i miss the idea.

i have block of /22. What is the best way to manage and allocate the ip ...
what iam thinking now is for infra, customer, loopback.

is it ok if i divide it to 4 x /24. where should i start from here....? do i need to allocate 1 block for customer, 1 block for loopback and 1 block for infra...what is the best practice.
if i got some example or sample that would give me more understanding on how to do this ip plan.

i want to ensure my ip plan is well manage and properly assign, no waste of ip. i want to ensure i fully utilize the ip given from RIR.

Please help me..please do assist me...much appreciate if got sample of ip plan as my guideline.

thank you in advanced.