[j-nsp] EBGP policy JNCIP-M, page 553 3-17-09-confirmed

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Tue Mar 17 14:52:23 EDT 2009

Yeah, I think this is a typo. To some degree I was trying to
differentiate between transit, peering, and customer EBGP. Based on how
I could fix w/minimal changes I'd probably re-word the task to:

"Do not accept any default routes or RFC 1918 routes from *Customer*
EBGP peers"

I'm adding to my list of things that are broken.

Thanks