[j-nsp] Missing BGP Routes

Jeff S Wheeler jsw at inconcepts.biz
Tue Mar 17 15:02:48 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 14:16 -0400, Eric Van Tol wrote:
> Yes, my bad.  The configs are exactly the same as it relates to the ibgp group, so I copied the original one and just replaced IPs.  I assure you they are the same!
Okay, the paste you sent does not include the edge01 / edge02 BGP group
for the 192.168.205.51 router.  I think you should make use of pastebin
or send me your AIM.  Diagnosing your problem through email is not
working very well.  Or AIM me, "jeffsw6".

--
Jeff S Wheeler <jsw at inconcepts.biz> +1-212-981-0607
Sr Network Operator  /  Innovative Network Concepts