[j-nsp] different default for different vlans

Truman Boyes truman at suspicious.org
Mon Mar 23 20:09:36 EDT 2009

Hi,

A simple example for FBF would look like this:

lab at cs-m10i> show configuration groups tdb-fbf logical-routers
manhattan routing-instances
manhattan-alternate {
     instance-type forwarding;
}

lab at cs-m10i> show configuration groups tdb-fbf logical-routers
manhattan routing-options
interface-routes {
     rib-group inet if-route;
     family inet {
         import local-comm;
     }
}

rib-groups {
     if-route {
         import-rib [ inet.0 manhattan-alternate.inet.0 ];
     }

And then a filter that puts the traffic into the correct routing
instance:

lab at cs-m10i> show configuration groups tdb-fbf firewall
filter manhattan-fbf {
     term 1 {
         from {
             source-address {
                 1.1.1.1/32;
             }
         }
         then {
             logical-router manhattan routing-instance manhattan-
alternate;
         }
     }
     term 2 {
         then accept;
     }
}

You can configure a different 0/0 static route inside the routing-
instance ...

Cheers,
Truman