[j-nsp] encapsulation flexible-ethernet-services

Patrik Olsson df at webkom.se
Tue May 5 06:26:26 EDT 2009

In short:

Flexible ethernet services allow for mixing Q and QinQ tagging and not
using tags on different IFL:s on same physical interface. It also
allows the usage of different encapsulations for different IFL:s on
smae physical interface. Usable if you want to terminate L3VPN, L2VPN,
nativew IP etc on different VLAN tags on same physical interface.

Cheers
Patrik