[j-nsp] how to populate a forwarding routing-instance

Bit Gossip bit.gossip at chello.nl
Wed May 6 08:47:43 EDT 2009

Martin,
as a 'virtual-router' the protocol configuration commits correctly but
still I have a little problem:
to setup the BGP session, I need the connecting interface in the
routing-instance PIPPO as well as in the global routing-instance for
normal forwarding and this is not accepted :-(
any idea how to work around that?
Thanks,
bit.