[j-nsp] 9.3 and M20 FPC

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Wed May 6 11:33:49 EDT 2009

Understood.  Since this is the case, I'd suggest that Juniper fix their JUNOS Hardware Validation tool:

http://tools.juniper.net/microcode/

They're getting into Cisco IOS Software Advisor territory by allowing invalid hardware configurations to get past the tool that's supposed to help spot such things.

-evt