[j-nsp] M10i router

Withers, Ronald H. rhwithers at cavtel.com
Mon May 18 11:29:01 EDT 2009

I don't think you can reuse M20 pics on an M10i without changing the
bottom plate.  I think it's vice versa you can use M10i pic on an M20.
The M10i pics have a different bottom plate that allows for the "catch"
on the card.  The M20 cards do not have this thus prohibiting them from
going in an M10i.

--
Ron Withers
IP Engineer